Friday, February 20, 2009

Outgoing Mail from the Green Carpet: Day 2

My parents have been keeping my son who just turned 4 on Monday for the past two days. He's been sick, so I'm meeting them this afternoon to take him to the doctor and bring him back home... So, since I'll be out of the office this afternoon, I'm posting what I can this morning. Hopefully the girls will take pictures of anything else that makes the UPS truck today for me!


I'm having fun with this! I'm thinking about having a "program of the day", or "program of the week". So, feel free to comment on your favorites!



Layout: Maria Wedding Programs

Paper Color: White Linen

Ink Color: Black

Ribbon: 5/8" Hot Pink Satin Ribbon

Cover Design: CM4 (We are about to change up the design page, but for now this is the design number)

Script Font: Scriptina

Block Font: Jot


___________________________________________________


Layout: Savannah Wedding Programs

Paper Color: White Linen

Ink Color: Black

Ribbon: 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon

Cover Design: CM10 (We are about to change up the design page, but for now this is the design number)

Script Font: Rendevous

Block Font: Balzano

___________________________________________________

Layout: Beverly Wedding Programs

Paper Color: White Linen

Ink Color: Black

Cover Design: ISP 9 (We are about to change up the design page, but for now this is the design number)

Script Font: Italican

Block Font: Balzano


___________________________________________________


Layout: Wrap it in Love Wedding Programs

Paper Color: Ecru

Ink Color: Olive

Cover Design: CM7 (We are about to change up the design page, but for now this is the design number)

Script Font: LeeAnn

Block Font: Footlight

No comments: